CDs and IRAs
Certificates of Deposit
- We offer CDs with varying maturities ranging from 3 to 60 months.
- Come in and inquire about our rates on any of the above termed CDs or find them on the current rates tab of our home page.
- You can receive your interest by check, have it deposited into any of your deposit accounts or have the interest deposited back into the CD.
- A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Traditional IRAs
- Roth IRAs
Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
- Funds can be used at eligible schools nationwide, including K-12 expenses.
- Withdrawals for qualified expenses receive favorable tax treatment.
- Non-qualified withdrawals may be subject to penalties and taxation.
- Contribution limit per beneficiary is $2,000.00 per year.
- Transfer to another member of the beneficiary’s family is allowed.
- Contributions to a Coverdell ESA are treated as a completed gift from the contributor to the beneficiary.